Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Day At the Farm



I've been a little busy the last few weeks so I haven't really had time to post things that we have been up to lately. In our spare time that we have not helping Grandpa we went with Amanda and Shelby to Wheeler Farm. The kids had the best time feeding and chasing the ducks. Shelby loved holding Brinnley's hand, but Brinnley wasn't quite sure about it.

After that we took the kids to Del Taco for lunch and to play on the playground. This was Shelby first time to a play land, and she wasn't quite sure of things. So while Amanda got the food I struggle to fit inside to help them climb the stairs and slides. Once we were finished eating our lunch we sent the kids back to play, but I didn't go this time. The girls had a hard time climbing the stairs since they were spaced so far apart. Brayden was a good enough guy to help them out until another little boy showed up. Funny thing about this little boy was that our kids thought that he was a girl since he had long hair all the way down his back. Brayden kept referring to him as "She can help the girls, or The girls are in the tunnels with that other little girl." I wanted to die. So I tried to pull Brayden aside and explain to him that he was a she, but Brayden just didn't get it. I just hope that we didn't offend the parents of this little boy. I tend to wonder though if they get that all the time...

Fun times are always had at the Farm so thanks guys for getting us out and into the great spring weather! Hopefully we didn't mess your house up to bad...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heather said...

Check you out! I love making these collages. Cute pictures, we will have to go sometime! We still need to go to discovery gateway!

Amanda said...

You are so cute. Seriously! I love to read about all your adventures and how fun that Shelb got to share with you! Del Taco is her fave now, thanks to you guys!! We should visit the farm again.