Saturday, June 7, 2008

Out of the Mouth of Babes...

Surprisingly enough today my kids are playing extremely well together, and have their imaginations running. Brayden had gotten the laundry baskets for the both of them to play in. As I walked in the room Brayden told me "We are Mummies, and you better watch out!" Brinnley replied, "Well, then I'm the daddy."

I guess that girl hasn't seen enough Scooby Doo.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love how sweet and creative your kids are. Shelby has been saying "A bushel and a peck and a ZOOKEEPER" all day and following it with "Brinnley said it, so can I... it's funny, huh!?"... Out of the mouth of babes is right! SO CUTE!

Mandy said...

Nice, I hope your writting everything down. We do and its fun to tell them what they said "years ago!" (Thats what Spencer says anyway.)

Heather said...

She's so cute!