Wednesday, July 2, 2008

First Day of Swimming Lesson's

Brayden started swimming lesson's today. He is taking them with his cousins Caden and Cassidy. Cassidy is in the older class, but Caden is in his class. We had to lie and say that Brayden was 5 yrs. old in order to take lessons. Hope no one finds out. He was so excited. He wasn't nervous, or shy at all. Yippee! This might finally break him out of his shell! You did such a good job buddy! I am very proud of you!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

HOORAY for BRAYDEN!! What a cute slideshow too. I love that he was so brave. Good Job. And you look great! :) Looks like you all had fun, even with moody Brinnley! She's just jealous, right!? Congrats on it going so well.

Amanda said...

Sorry, I guess it was his teacher that I thought was you! Hee Hee. Shelby has LOVED watching "That boy" swimming. I tell her it's Brayden and she doesn't believe me. So fun!!