A couple of weeks ago Mason's Uncle came in from Texas so the family decided to put together a last minute photo shoot at Murray Park. We are the chosen grand kids of the family and got invited. Just Kidding. I don't know what happened. Anyways it was supposed to be a Generation photo for the Four Generation's of Boys, but we were lucky enough to get some family photos of just our family too. For it being the last minute I think that they turned out pretty good. For it being in June it was sure like winter that day.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Bouck Family Photo Shoot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Those are so cute! That's awesome Brayden liked his swim lessons!
Oh Court! What a beautiful family you have!! Those are some darling photos! Looks like a fun day! And how freakin' cute are Bradyen and Brinnley!? They are such sweet kids! I love your slideshow too. You're such a cute Mom! Aw!
You have a darling family!!! The pictures are sooooo very cute and fun.
Awww, you guys are so cute!!
Post a Comment