So today at PreSchool Brayden had his first PreSchool Program. He was a little nervous to go to school so I made him up a song to the Super-Why Tune. He laughed at me, and said he'd better go to school, because the songs were way better. I guess Mrs. Jean must be ten times cooler than I. RATS, I thought I was pretty cleaver!!!
Brayden did really well at singing all his songs, and poems until it came time to do the Sally Goes Round the Sun poem. Mrs. Jean had the kids change the poem from Sally to their own name and say it all by themselves. Brayden likes this poem and says it all the time at home, but today Brayden was nervous to be called on so he would shake his head no, and laugh. Well I think some parents thought that he was making fun of the other kids as they were saying their poems. Oops! I hope they realize that Brayden was just nervous, and not making fun. If not Brayden better watch-out after school by the flag pole! Ha! Ha!;)
Brinnley had a great time playing toys there too. When it came time to leave of course she had to be dramatic and let everyone know. So Mrs. Jean invited us to stay. We tried that, but Brinnley wasn't into listening to the rules. So we left kicking and screaming and all. Good thing she's got 2 years to learn to sit still.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Brayden's First Pre-School Program
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Don't you just love going to these. My kids always chicken out when it was their turn to talk.
AW! How fun for Brayden to be doing his first program! Brings a tear to my eye... thinking of him as a brand new baby boy. My how time flies! I can relate to the nerves... I have those even still at my age. But, it'll get better for him. Boys are way better at those things, right!?!? And Brinnley cracks me right up. Why do girls get so dramatic about leaving!? Shelby's the same way!!
Post a Comment