Yep, it's finally spring time and you know what that means... Yard Work!! I don't think that we really thought the whole process of buying a new house through. It's going to be a long summer, but totally worth it once the yard is done. I will be so greatful for the day when I don't have to clean my hardwood floors constantly, and we have grass!
Mason got off work early on Thursday to start the prep-work to dig. The kids and I thought that we would join them by flying a kite. I wasn't too lucky in getting the kite up so Mason and Papa took over. I was so glad when their efforts didn't work either! And they thought I was just didn't know how to do it!
I am so greatful for Mason and all of his hard work! He is always so driven to get things done. I just know that this will be done in know time flat! Thanks Farrell for teaching Mason all of his trade skills. I know that he is greatful to have you as his dad! Thanks to Bob we never could have done it without your help!
Sunday we woke-up and looked out the windows to see that the lot next door to us was vandalized by graffiti! Luckly they didn't get our fence. I think that they were scared by all of our trenches.


No comments:
Post a Comment