Thursday, April 17, 2008

I've been tagged..

Alphabet Tag
A-Attached or Single:
Attached for Eternity!
B-Best Friend: Mason is #1 in my book!
C-Cake or Pie: Lemon Sour Cream Pie from Marie Calendars
D-Day of Choice: Friday and Saturday nights to hang out with my family
E-Essential Items: Lip gloss, Dr. Pepper, Ipod, Husband and Kids
F-Favorite Color: Purple, and so is Mason's. Aren't we a match made in heaven!
G-Grocery Shopping or Not: Defiantly Not
H-Hometown: born in salt lake city, Utah
I-Indulgences: Brownies and Cookies, anything sweet really
J-January or July: July of course! It's my birthday month.
K- Kids: 2 crazy little adorable monsters!
L- Life would be incomplete without: My family, friends, and My LDS beliefs
M- Marriage Date: August 5, 2000, sealed August 21, 2004
N-Number of Siblings: 2 older sisters, and 1 older brother
O-Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P-Phobia or Fears: Something bad that would happen to me (stroke, paralyzed), and my kids being too young to understand what to do. Not worried about myself, but just worried that it would scare Brayden and Brinnley. Reptiles
Q-Quotes: In all of life have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured!
-President Gordon B. Hinckley
R-Reason to smile: Wonderful family, and friends! Nice New Home!
S-Season: Summer
T-Tag: Amanda, Nikki, and whoever else reads this!
U-Unknown Fact About Me: I am obsessed with reality t.v., and Lost!
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Animal Oppressor - Thanks to Mason
W-Where? Favorite place: Hawaii - Best Honeymoon spot ever! Cozumel, Mexico-Best tan I have ever got was there!
Y- Your Favorite Restaurant: Olive Garden, Cafe' Rio
Z-Zodiac Sign: Leo

1 comment:

Heather said...

I am soooooooooooo jealous you have been to Hawaii! Lucky!
I forgot to ask you earlier if you have seen Juno? It is hilarious! You got to see it if you haven't!