Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Cookin' Cookies Anyone?


Are you sick of Candy Land, Hungry Hippos, Don't Break the Ice, or Hide and Go Seek like I am? I just found this great game that my kids just love, and I actually don't mind. It's called Cookin' Cookies. I love the fact that they can play this forever, and they don't realize that it is a competition yet. You have recipe cards that you need to collect all the ingredients with your suction cup spoon in order to win, but watch out for the rotten egg it ruins the entire batch! They think it's great to get the rotten egg though. I found it @ Target for $5, but I am sure you could find it anywhere.

Sorry the video isn't the best quality, but I just love to watch them play. I love how Brinnley cheats to get the piece she wants.



1 comment:

Amanda said...

Court! You are the cutest. I love your blog, and to see your darling kids. Keep up the posting!