I can't believe how big my little girl is getting. Today was her first day of Pre School. She was so excited to go. She woke up this morning before the rest of us, came in to our room and woke us up saying "I'm all ready for Pre School!" Mason and I both laughed of course because we thought it was the cutest thing ever. She on the other hand thought we were mocking her, and she decided that it wasn't for her no more. Feeling like the bad mom I tried to get her back into being excited. No such luck! I dropped her off at school hoping and praying that she would change her mind. The result was a success!
On our way home she could stop taking about how much fun she had, and that she couldn't wait to go back tomorrow. She was very disappointed when I informed her that she wouldn't be going back again until Thursday. When we got home she was so excited to show us her School Bag with her very own name embroidered on it with all the fun things they did for the day. She had made the letter "B" out of Fruit Loops for her name, and a Coconut Tree with the letters in her name from reading the Chicka Chicka, Boom Boom Book at school. She said her favorite part though was going on a Bear Hunt!
As not to break away from the true First Day of School, she was given homework. What a lucky girl! She has to decorate a paper doll to look like her. She of course wanted to do it right then, and with Fruit Loops. I told her we should put on our "Thinking Caps" on and come up with something else since she had already done that at school. I let you know what we come up with.
I am so excited for her to start on her own new little adventure. It is going to be so much fun this year to watch her change and grow!


1 comment:
Wow! Homework on the first day? How freakin' cute is Brinnley!? Seriously. I can't believe how big she is. I'm glad she had fun. Crafts are always fun!!
Post a Comment