Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Homework Completed

So we finished our first homework assignment tonight. Brinnley had the best time picking out what her little doll would wear, tracing her hands, and cutting up the yarn for hair. So what do you think does her dolly look like her?

9 comments:

Steve and Kenna said...

It looks so good. You are a much better mom than me I would have let her do the Fruit Loops.

Courtney and Mason said...

Yeah, I probably should have. It would have been ten times easier. I'm green at this whole homework thing. I hope I learned my lesson!

Heather said...

So cute! I cannot believe she is in school! You are such a cute mom!

Nikki said...

That is so cute and creative. How fun!

Amanda said...

Look at you Court! So clever. And, yes. The dolly looks like a mini-Brinnley. Nice work! I give you an A+!

Foutz Family said...

way to go Brinnley! That's so awesome! Cort..can you have Kim send me a invite to her blog...I don't know if I got one or I couldn't access it. Hope you're doing awesome!

-amanda

Paul&KimSheffieldFamily said...

You did a great job! I love it! she is getting so big and is so fun to watch grow. I just love her!

dan and audrey said...

sweetie! remember your new years resollution? I need an update!

Courtney and Mason said...

Clearly, as you can see, I have been busy Exercising and eating my Vegetables. Sorry it just leave no time for anything extra! LOL

Maybe this weekend I will get my butt in gear and update. Don't hold your breath though!