Monday, January 5, 2009

My Top 10 New Year's Resolutions!

10. To be a better blogger, and actually journal things when they happen.
9. Iron the laundry as it comes out of the dryer, and not let it pile up to the point I where spend weeks just trying to catch-up.
8. Keep a clean car inside and out.
7. Catch-up on Scrap Booking.
6. Go clothes shopping once a month for just me.
5. Teach my kids how to do things, and not to just do it myself because it is easier.
4. Use all the vegetables I buy at the grocery store before they go bad.
3. Have a planned date with Mason at least once a month.
2. Spend more quality one on one time with Brayden and Brinnley.

And the number one New Year's Resolution is:

1. To have a 30" waist by the time I am 30! To be Thirty, Flirty, and Thriving!
(Ha Ha!! I know, yeah right! But everyone has to have one of those!)

6 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh Courtney, You look great. I wish my waist was as small as yours is right now. Those are great resolutions!! Funny thing is I think all the moms have pretty much the same things as you do!

Paul&KimSheffieldFamily said...

I love those new year goals! Can I have them too? But I am too late for goal number 1. Love Ya Sis2

dan and audrey said...

HEY MAYBE SOMETIME WE CAN GET TOGETHER AND SCRAPBOOK AND CRAFT AND STUFF I JUST SIT HOME MOST OF THE TIME AND DO NOTHING. OH AND WORK ON A 30 IN WAIST TOGETHER! I ONLY HAVE A YEAR. HA AND IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!EVER!

Steve and Kenna said...

Those are great resolutions. Mine is just to make it to July.

Heather said...

Check you out! I know you can do it! (just give me all the food you don't eat :)

Amanda said...

Look at you! I bet you can do all those plus more. I love your "Thirty and Flirty". I gave up on that in my 20's! Good luck. I never make resolutions 'cause I suck at keeping them!