So I have this cute friend Amanda who does a excellent job at scrap-booking and making cards, and she has one of these nifty machines. This machines is literally the coolest thing I have ever seen. It can cut out anything you desire, and makes scrap-booking a breeze. I have envied her, or as my kids would put it "I have the Jealous Green Eyed Monster in me." I could never afford to pay full price for one of these machines, so I thought that I would try E-Bay to see if I could get one. All of my efforts were squashed though, because each time I would bid someone else would be sneaky enough to out bid me. Not today though! I am proud to say that I am now a proud owner of a Brand New Cricut Expressions Machines for half the price! So in about a week anyone who is up for scrap-booking is welcome to come over!
Thanks Amanda for inspiring me! Now you will just have to show me how it works!
Friday, April 11, 2008
Cricut Expressions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Sweet!Lucky!
COURT!! I'm so proud of you! When should we get together and create!?!? YEAH! Congrats. Scrapbooking will NEVER be so easy for you. I can't wait to see what you do with it! HOORAY!! And, you are a cute friend that is always inspiring me, whether it's with my crafts or my kid. I'm so excited. Watch out world! Here comes Creative Courtney! :)
Post a Comment