That is so cute! We hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We'll have to get together after the holidays.
NICE. I'm trying hard to laugh quite, as my boys are in bed. That is the best thing I have seen in a long time!!
Hey Cort-I didn't know you guys were such great dancers!Merry Christmas,Amanda
HA! that cracked me up. you guys make great elves. love it!!(:
Cute, cute. Wade did one for his work friends and yeah... HILARIOUS! Your kids are awesome dancers!
Post a Comment
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
5 comments:
That is so cute! We hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We'll have to get together after the holidays.
NICE. I'm trying hard to laugh quite, as my boys are in bed. That is the best thing I have seen in a long time!!
Hey Cort-
I didn't know you guys were such great dancers!
Merry Christmas,
Amanda
HA! that cracked me up. you guys make great elves. love it!!(:
Cute, cute. Wade did one for his work friends and yeah... HILARIOUS! Your kids are awesome dancers!
Post a Comment