Monday, December 1, 2008

SiLlY tHiNgS tO rEmEmBeR

After we dropped Brayden off at Preschool today we were on our way home, and I was informing Brinnley that she was going to start Preschool in one month. I want to try and get her excited so that she is not nervous our clingy that day. I think this will be a pretty easy transition considering it's Bentley's Mom. Bentley's is Brinnley's Best Friend from Nursery. Anyways the conversation went like this:

Me: Brinnley are you excited to start Preschool in one month?

Brinnley: Do I get to go today?

Me: No, not today but soon. You will go to the Jack and Jill Preschool with Mrs. Butler.

Brinnley: Mom my teacher is not a butt!

Me: I didn't say butt. I said your teacher Mrs. Butler, you know Sister Butler, Bentley's Mom.

Brinnley: Mom it's not nice to call her a butt.

4 comments:

Heather said...

She is so cute! Is she really starting next month?

Steve and Kenna said...

Love it! You will have two in school soon. What are you ging to do with your free time?

Amanda said...

OMG! That is so stinkin' cute. That's pretty fun she's gonna be at preschool too. What are you going to do with all that free time?!?!!? Cute Brinnley. She cracks me up.

Nikki said...

So is very cute. you have to love that age. I miss it. My girl is 10 and developing the attitude :( so fun