Brayden started his first Soccer Team today. It took us a little while to figure out where he was suppose to go that we almost missed his game. They called us earlier in the week to let us know that his team would be playing at Rose Creek Elementary School on field #2. I thought this was a little odd since we had signed him up for Indoor Soccer, but figured maybe since the weather hadn't turned way bad yet that maybe we were just going to have our first games outside until the weather turned bad. We get to the school and there are soccer games going on outside so we totally thought we were at the right place. We asked all around for where his team was, and no team to be found. I was starting to worry that we had gone to the wrong school. Finally we decided to check inside the school to see if this was where we needed to be. Yep, all the kids were inside for the Indoor Soccer Games. I wish his coach would have said Basketball Court #2, and not Field #2 that way I wouldn't have been confused. Oh well he has a dork for a mother and father, but what can you do. Anyways he was finally able to play and he had a great time! Brayden is so proud of his new shirt that he doesn't want to ever take it off, he says.
Hopefully next time we will make it to the right spot, and that he will play without his hands in his pockets the whole game. He looked a little silly doing that. Though we still think you are Pretty (oops Handsomely) Awesome Buddy!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Indoor Soccor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Court! You seriously crack me up. You're not a dork. I would've gone to field #2 too! Live an learn, right!? Brayden looks so cute in his shirt! Aw, the memories he'll have. You better get scrappin'!!
SO CUTE!!! Congrats on finding the Indoor Soccer Game! Hee Hee...
You are now a Soccer mom. The 1st few game the kids are always shy. Soon he will be making goals.
So fun! Welcome to our new life :)
The zoo sounds fun Lady! You are so busy, you pick the day, k? I'm busy Monday, but any other day is coo...
Have I told you how cute your blog is?! :)
It must be a family thing huh? I seem to do things like that all the time! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment