Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My New Ride

So about a week ago I took my Honda Accord into get the regular service and oil change done. I was fully expecting for it to be a quick in and out trip because I wasn't experiencing any problems and was just taking it in for regular maintenance. Well $700.00 later, my car torn apart and they didn't have the right parts to fix my car, I was sent on my merry way with this new rental Dodge Ram Truck. I sure wish I new more about cars. I hate it when I have to take the car to get it serviced because I never know if I am getting riped off or if there is really a problem. They told me that my steering wheel boot was cracked and needed to be replaced, or else I would be replacing my Axel really soon. Which of course would be more expensive. I wish I knew for sure if I had sucker written all over my face, or if it really was messed up. I don't know if it's all in my head, but it feels like my car drives better...

Anyways at first it was a little intimidating to get this truck to drive. I mean I drive a little car so to be given something that is like driving a bus kind of freaked me out. I must admit though when it was time to switch back vehicles I was wishing I had a Big Manly Truck. For some reason our Toyota Tacoma just doesn't compare! Good thing gas prices are too expensive and the economy has gone to pot, or else I just might have trade my car in.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That's a nice truck! I'm with you on the driving such a bus type feeling. I've yet to drive Wade's 'cause it's too big! I sitll love your Honda though... SO CUTE!

Nikki said...

Very nice truck!!! I love driving Garry's and feeling like you own the road;) But its nice to have my car were your can zip in and out of any where.