So I don't know what it is if it is being a mom that I put myself last, or I am just a bit lazy but I finally got my hair done. I had to post about this because I wanted to always remember how great the feeling is when you pamper yourself, and that I need to do it more often. Plus it makes you feel so much better to get a new do. I really don't know why I don't do it more. I always let my hair grow out to the point that my roots are so noticeable, and my hair is so long and heavy that I look like a 70's hippie.
Thanks Heather for doing my hair and pointing out the fact that I have a ton of grey hair! You are the Bestest Friend anyone could ask for! :) I really mean it!! Just in case you thought I was sarcastic. You know me...
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
A New Do
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Very cute, But you always look good no matter what you do. Your a very cute LADY!! Its nice to have something done for your self.
You're hair looks great! I agree you always get such a great feeling after you get your hair done, you feel like a movie star.
You're hair looks great!
Sorry, i pointed out your grays...
I'm such a good friend...hee,hee.
I am just glad I am not the only one :) At least you have the blonde to hide it. I am screwed! I am going to have to teach Spenc how to dye mine once I really start getting worse, because you'll see my growth after a week! :) That's scary! You are lucky to be blonde!
I totally didn't even comment on your blog about your darling do! I LOVE it. You're always so cute though, so no matter what your hair looks like, you are gorgeous!!
Post a Comment